A fab selection of sea glass marbles found by us on Cleethorpes or Seaham beach, all washed by the waves and gravel, these date from 40 to 100 years old :)
All unique in there wear and shape :)
All set in a handcrafted cage with sterling silver snake chain with a choice of length from 16" 18" or 20" inch. Pop you selection in the notes at checkout :)
1. Cleethorpes find ..Tiny codd marble originates from a bottle neck, this one is small so could have been for a smaller style bottle or more likely has been in the sea 100y plus and has been worn down. 12 x 20mm.
2. Seaham Marble find .. fab deep blue with white flashes est age around 80y old 25 x 15mm
3. Cleethorpes found very rare aqua colour amazing marble age around 60y 30 x 15mm
4. Cleethorpes found codd marble from a bottle neck around 100y plus old 30 x 15 mm
5. Cleethorpes found White Marble never found one before or since not sure on age its so clean and white :) 26 x 14mm
6. Seaham found amazing blue marble est around 80y old fabulous colour :) 26 x 14mm
7. Cleethorpes find, Clear more modern marble with sea washed ware making this one a beautiful piece :) 23 x 13mm
8. Cleethorpes found playing marble, this we think has been in the sea from around the 1960s and is well worn by the waves 26 x 15mm
9. Cleethorpes codd marble from a bottle neck 100y old plus 29 x 17mm gorgeous.